Tuesday, June 21, 2005

[yawn]

OK I confess; having said I wasn't feeling that tired, I got back from breakfast and decided I'd lie on my bed whilst listening to ISIHAC*, perhaps read a magazine... in fact found myself falling asleep for about an hour, got up, and thought 'I know, I'll just lie on my bed for a while'. That was about 10 or 11, and next I knew it was 3:40. Now this was a problem not so much because I missed lunch, but because I missed the last recital, to which I was planning to go. Also, I awoke to emails saying "people! Don't forget to collect your tickets for the Quincentenary Event before 1:30" and then "oh alright, between 3 and 5". Guess I haven't been the only one asleep this afternoon... (Besides which if they'd been open before 10 I would've collected before I went to sleep, so it's clearly not my fault...)

As well as having been asleep, now I'm awake I'm still pretty out of it, so I've been walking around in a daze (hehe, Hearsay), for which I hope people will make allowances. I went to Emma where I found that we still can't have our tickets back yet, that I'm really not very willing to stump up for a survivors' photo this time, and that I don't understand how the other photos work. I'll go down to the church at some point, they'll probably be on display there. I'm clearly not going to buy the one of my posse anyway because I'm in it...

Does anyone know where to get those eyedrops for when your eyes are all hayfevery? The only ones I could find in Boot's were to make your eyes more brightly coloured, or something similarly bizarre.

Hmm there was a big fly in here and now it's gone missing; I hit it with my hand whilst trying to direct it out of the room so I hope I didn't make it crash. Think it's time for some more tea now, posting on Elgar, replying to Miranda's comment, listening to ISIHAC and actually hearing it this time, etc. My arms are still kinda red and itchy and my Evian spray's run out. One thing after another really.

*listening again, I find that I was asleep by about 8 minutes into it last time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home