Alias Mr. Hackenbacker
Come on dudes, I know people at least visit this blog, even if my webstats do resemble a downhill ski slope (as opposed to an uphill one?); I need your opinion. Should I be...
1. sjm
2. sjm221
3. sjmaloney
4. [something else]
@ [well known alumni forwarding domain].net?
In other news, if you have a spare £750,000 I strongly suggest you check out this house in De Freville Avenue. Though it does raise the question of why people with this kind of money haven't been early-adopting photovoltaic cells to go on their roofs... Incidentally if your funds are more modest the new development at Riverside (the one that's not made of plastic) is offering 'major incentives' on its last three lots. I've been meaning to go in and see if they'll take £20 for a £400,000 house but, y'know, lots to do...
12 hours since food and I'm not hungry. But I suppose I should eat.
Just realising what a long term it's been; the start of term seems years ago, and revision is like another world now...
1. sjm
2. sjm221
3. sjmaloney
4. [something else]
@ [well known alumni forwarding domain].net?
In other news, if you have a spare £750,000 I strongly suggest you check out this house in De Freville Avenue. Though it does raise the question of why people with this kind of money haven't been early-adopting photovoltaic cells to go on their roofs... Incidentally if your funds are more modest the new development at Riverside (the one that's not made of plastic) is offering 'major incentives' on its last three lots. I've been meaning to go in and see if they'll take £20 for a £400,000 house but, y'know, lots to do...
12 hours since food and I'm not hungry. But I suppose I should eat.
Just realising what a long term it's been; the start of term seems years ago, and revision is like another world now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home