More to life?
Just been speaking to the Emma formerly known as Emma VP; glad I'm not the only one who's not sure what happens next and who feels that there should be something more to life than what appears to be ahead. Has Cambridge simply given us unrealistic expectations of what the world has to offer? And although we've changed as people, is there actually anything we can do now that we couldn't do before? I can't recall the last job I saw advertised that, even with a BA, I was actually qualified for...
The others have been reminiscing tonight about the first year. I couldn't join in because I was shutting up and because I wasn't party to any social goings-on back then. But I do remember some things about the first year, and it seems such a long time ago. Proves how much I've changed I suppose, and I'd like to think it's for the better. Just hoping it isn't all for nothing, that I won't go home and forget all about it...
The others have been reminiscing tonight about the first year. I couldn't join in because I was shutting up and because I wasn't party to any social goings-on back then. But I do remember some things about the first year, and it seems such a long time ago. Proves how much I've changed I suppose, and I'd like to think it's for the better. Just hoping it isn't all for nothing, that I won't go home and forget all about it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home