Friday, June 10, 2005

Results 1

Genetics part II results are out and immense congratulations are in order to Sarah, Ed, and Zeeniya for their superb performance. The rest of us are hoping you're not using up all the space in the respectable classes...

Away from Cambridge, huge congratulations to Andy at Keele for his First in Music Technology & Economics (or something) and well done to Miranda at Nottingham in second-year Chemistry.

To anyone still doing exams, my sympathy. I've realised that in my first year, my exams didn't even start until the Saturday of week 7 (i.e. the equivalent of tomorrow); no wonder it nearly pushed me over the edge...!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they probably leave the first year nat sci exams til so late to try and kill a few off, so that there's less to do Part IB and II...

June 10, 2005 6:59 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Hmm well I've never heard of any 1A NatScis being killed off per se, though of course the Cavendish is well known for crushing the gentle spirits of 1A Physical NatScis, thus ensuring that only the truly able or truly insane move on to 1B Physics. In retrospect I suppose I should thank them for it...

June 11, 2005 12:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home