Royal Photography
A (totally disorganised) set of photos of the royal visit is available here. Christeans, can you spot yourselves? And is it me or did HM look much happier out in Trumpington St with the public than when she was here...?
Note though the difference it made at Christ's not to have the faces of all the onlookers obscured by their cameras! I hope HM appreciated our restraint (!). It appears that at least one student at Queens' was waving a Union Flag. I make no comment, I merely observe...
Update:
OK I went and bought the Cambridge Evening News itself; there are a couple of decentish photos of Christ's. I bet the people at Queens' are displeased to see it referred to almost exclusively as "Queen's"...
Note though the difference it made at Christ's not to have the faces of all the onlookers obscured by their cameras! I hope HM appreciated our restraint (!). It appears that at least one student at Queens' was waving a Union Flag. I make no comment, I merely observe...
Update:
OK I went and bought the Cambridge Evening News itself; there are a couple of decentish photos of Christ's. I bet the people at Queens' are displeased to see it referred to almost exclusively as "Queen's"...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home