Friday, June 10, 2005

Background

Emma B mentioned that she hadn't realised I lived near Bath; well, I do, though not near enough to count as a posh Bathonian rather than a mundane Wiltshireite. If you're particularly interested, stick the partial postcode in the Facebook into multimap or similar and you'll pretty much find out where I'm coming from! It's a lonely business, as I'm only aware of four other current Cambridge students from the same town as me, and only one other Christean from the Bath/North-Wiltshire area.

In a similar vein, yes I'm well aware that I'm capable of pronouncing words correctly, but no this doesn't reflect the cost of my education, and shame on those who make such simplistic assumptions! :P

Think I'll shut up and go to sleep now; wanted to be up in time for pain au chocolat at breakfast...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I hope you don't find this too stalkerish, but I searched facebook for other Chippenhamians and came across you - I used to go to Hardenhuish. Kinda loathed it :)

Laura Morley, Clare College

June 10, 2005 4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home