Thursday, August 24, 2006

Costly business...

... this graduate recruitment. I've personally spent £619, of which £548.70 should have been refunded once it's all in. In addition to which, the various organisations have also paid for... six buffets, four lunches, two dinners, one night in a mid-price hotel, various items of stash and clearly a lot of staff, materials and venue costs. Just saying.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The average cost of recruiting a graduate can be up to £7000" according to http://www.gradweb.co.uk/images/gradfocus%20autumn%2004.pdf

so you're clearly cheap as chips

August 25, 2006 10:54 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

No, I turned it off.

August 27, 2006 8:37 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Thought I mentioned that.

August 27, 2006 8:40 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Gosh. Thrice, "no, not just yet". I'm trying to be as unfindable as possible. If I continue blogging after this week it'll likely be on an anonymised blog I registered a while ago, and which (beta pending) may be invitation-only. I'll let you know.

August 28, 2006 4:11 pm  
Blogger Sherry said...

OOH invitation only. Can I come please? You know I'll just bug you by email if you say no! :)

(Surreptitiously checking blogs at to-br-in-laws'.)

August 28, 2006 8:40 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

I think because the atom.xml bit is googleable or something. I don't really want random people to find my blog since it's not anonymous.

Yes, I moderate comments now, which means I can allow Anonymi at my discretion, which is cool.

August 29, 2006 5:15 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

And hi Sherry, yes you can :)

August 29, 2006 5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home