Saturday, July 22, 2006

The most exciting estate agent I've encountered.

No, really. Read about them in today's Torygraph. Very exciting, and also comfortingly cheap in some cases!

[Incidentally, check out what happens if you put 'torygraph' into Google and press I'm Feeling Lucky. That's a bit weird.]

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's good reporting! It's the sort of news the public needs to hear about, isn't it?! Quite how 'torygraph' managed yo yeld that result I don't know.

(Nice to see you back in the blogging world again btw.)

July 23, 2006 1:31 am  
Blogger Z31 said...

(This coming from someone who hasn't blogged in three months! How's the house?)

July 23, 2006 9:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that might be brought up - just goes to show I shouldn't comment whilst drunk!

House is good thanks, nearly there I think. Panda and Hen are currently collecting all our stuff from storage, although I did suggest that seeing as we haven't needed any of it for the best part of 6 months we should just throw it all away.

July 23, 2006 12:14 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Hehe, Panda & Hen. You may have a point, but just think how minimalist a [counts] six/seven-bedroom house will be without a load of stuff in it. They'd just have to buy a load more. Do we know yet whether all those floor measurements we did were right?

July 23, 2006 12:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure about the mesurements, but they've ordered the tiles from those numbers so lets hope so!

I think they've already started filling the place up with new junk already, so it's only a matter of time before the place becomes completely cluttered again.

July 23, 2006 2:21 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

Well I look forward to seeing it! :P

July 23, 2006 2:47 pm  
Blogger Sherry said...

We all went to the same place when we hit I'm feeling lucky, didn't we? Maybe they've paid google.

July 23, 2006 7:01 pm  
Blogger Z31 said...

I'm Feeling Lucky takes you to the top result, doesn't it? So I guess it doesn't change that often.

Andy: I saw Panda & Hen on the road earlier (I think) - have they been storing stuff at Vix's?

July 24, 2006 12:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home