Intermission
Visitor numbers look a bit high at the moment, which is rather scary. So I thought I'd take a minute to say hi to whoever's been reading from Christ's library (I have my suspicions), and probably apologise to the people who arrived from America by searching for 'Grittleton House School' (reasonable, but I doubt they found anything interesting) and 'Tar Nation' (what? I was even more surprised that I had a post of that name.)

5 Comments:
Just wondering if I was prime candidate for the Christ's Library viewer.
I'm also very puzzled by how you happened to know the address for the library?
Stephen probably knows because the statcounter he uses resolves IP addresses. Most .cam.ac.uk IPs have a giveaway name before the ".cam" etc.
Guy! Good of you to appear - yes, you were the prime candidate, for the reason that Sherry gives (christslib.pwf.cam.ac.uk or something). Of course even when it's a Cambridge IP I still don't always know who or where it is, but sometimes I do, which is nice.
Hope you're having a good year, by the way.
Actually I need to qualify that: I knew it was the library for the reason Sherry gives; I suspected it was you because you're the only known visitor who'd be anywhere near Christ's library! Have they demolished Bradwell's Court yet? Better hope they don't do so during Quiet Period.
People probably visit because they're too bored with their jobs to do any work.
Anon.
Post a Comment
<< Home