More results
Compsci and SPS results out - well done all, etc. Particularly Alex, bravo :)
I must bitch yet again this time about a THIRD year, who should know better, totally ignoring me after I gave way for him at the side gate. Look, I don't care one bit that you were having a conversation on your cellphone or that you write a column in Varsity (not that I read it), it wouldn't've killed you to nod in my direction or something. This time I actually did shout "oh, not at all" irritably at the back of his head, but I doubt he noticed.
Anyway I'm going to go very calmly to the CCMS 'garden' party now.
I must bitch yet again this time about a THIRD year, who should know better, totally ignoring me after I gave way for him at the side gate. Look, I don't care one bit that you were having a conversation on your cellphone or that you write a column in Varsity (not that I read it), it wouldn't've killed you to nod in my direction or something. This time I actually did shout "oh, not at all" irritably at the back of his head, but I doubt he noticed.
Anyway I'm going to go very calmly to the CCMS 'garden' party now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home