Thursday, June 23, 2005

Locals

There's a van outside that came from the same Citroën dealers in Chippenham as did our car. I once saw an Espace here from the Chippenham Renault dealer too. But I'm pretty sure nobody else in the college lives anywhere near me.

The mysterious bruise, or la contusion mytérieuse persists, and I note also that my hearing's been a bit odd since Monday; like when you're in a 'plane and the pressure difference makes your ears go funny. Maybe it's the weather.

Was it mean of me to turn down a Boot's card? I couldn't see much point in it given that I hardly ever shop there, what with being a male and one who makes little effort with his appearance at that...

Oh and what does 'smart casual' mean?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think mean, but I don't think you lose anything by having one and occasionally you get stuff. That's my theory with loyalty cards anyway.

I have one but then I do shop a boots enough for it to be worth it, but more often than not because lunch is a choice between nice boots food and manky union shop food, not because, as the joke goes, i'm ugly and i smell. I may be/do both of those things but that's not why I shop at boots.

I fear that sentence is both long and confusing but I don't care enough.

June 23, 2005 6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home