Hmm...
Hope I don't end up having to go to the medical centre. Not only do I not feel that I've done anything to deserve medical attention, I also wouldn't much enjoy the walk, in the absence of a bike. Laying on my bed seemed to help, but it's so dull, shame there's no way of reading upside-down, as it were.
People keep asking what I'm going to do with myself after leaving here. No idea, except that I'm pretty sure I'm pretty unemployable. As for Alex J's suggestion of singing with Christ's Voices if I happened to be back in Cambridge, I don't think that would necessarily be welcomed by the others... I never felt like I was much good or much liked... Though sometimes I wonder if it's all in the mind, that one is good and is liked to the extent that one believes oneself to be...
People keep asking what I'm going to do with myself after leaving here. No idea, except that I'm pretty sure I'm pretty unemployable. As for Alex J's suggestion of singing with Christ's Voices if I happened to be back in Cambridge, I don't think that would necessarily be welcomed by the others... I never felt like I was much good or much liked... Though sometimes I wonder if it's all in the mind, that one is good and is liked to the extent that one believes oneself to be...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home