Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Groovy Stormage

More rain, more lightning, more thunder. Floodlights steaming in the rain. Yet another time I could have used my camera (long exposures, movie modes), if I'd bought one.

Argh, George Bush is on a webcast on my screen *and* on the World Service, and with a delay of course. It's like there are two of them.

I went wandering around the building, it was a bit spooky being all on my own in this huge building, with a storm going on and just having been reminded of The Ring too. A lot of the empty rooms have their windows open, which could be interesting... I looked into a few bathrooms, which looked pretty flooded, and I managed to close the window on the stairs in the annexe which was flooding the stairway... nice. Now the rain's almost stopped but it still sounds really heavy cos there's a downpipe outside my window. Erm, hurrah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home