College emptying...
... as all but the graduands leave for the summer. It's quite touching to see all the doting (or otherwise) little sibs who come along too. My brother hasn't been to Cambridge since about 1998...
It's also quite amazing just how old a lot of people's parents are. I guess the 'posher'/wealthier/better-educated people do tend to have children later, plus I'm the oldest in my family whereas some of the others have sibs say ten years their senior.
anyway back to reading Varsity and listening to Turangalîla. Not much else to do...
It's also quite amazing just how old a lot of people's parents are. I guess the 'posher'/wealthier/better-educated people do tend to have children later, plus I'm the oldest in my family whereas some of the others have sibs say ten years their senior.
anyway back to reading Varsity and listening to Turangalîla. Not much else to do...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home