No, really.
Did I mention how a guy driving an electric milk float whilst talking on a mobile phone and driving round a bend into a tunnel under a railway nearly drove into me last night? No, really.
And that I saw a guy driving with head- and foglights on in broad (though not bright) daylight, and wearing sunglasses? No, really. Perhaps that's why he thought visibility was below 100m.
And that I went to see an amateur production of Titanic: The Musical? No, really. There was method in this madness. And actually it wasn't bad, though I do wonder how the steward managed to get to the Carpathia when he'd still been on the Titanic after the last boat left.
Yeah, anyway, sleep time.
And that I saw a guy driving with head- and foglights on in broad (though not bright) daylight, and wearing sunglasses? No, really. Perhaps that's why he thought visibility was below 100m.
And that I went to see an amateur production of Titanic: The Musical? No, really. There was method in this madness. And actually it wasn't bad, though I do wonder how the steward managed to get to the Carpathia when he'd still been on the Titanic after the last boat left.
Yeah, anyway, sleep time.

2 Comments:
Speaking of which, have you seen the 'Titanic 2' trailer? Go to youtube.com and search for just that. It's worth it ;) Then try 'Toy Story Requiem'...
Thanks :) The Titanic one is genius; I think the other one would make more sense if i knew Requiem For A Dream, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home