Bristol
... is where I've been today. And it was super. I've never properly explored the place before, and I was impressed. Only cost £4.10 on the train, too. And I had a very nice aubergine, houmous, boiled egg and parsley baguette, and proper orange juice. I wasn't brave enough to climb Cabot Tower though.
I also saw some clouds that looked like a dog chasing a rabbit.
I'm now watching Kirstie'n'Phil, who tell us you can get a two-bed flat in a leafy-looking street in London for £300,000! Would you believe it?
---
Good: FilmFour replacing More4+1 on Freeview
Bad: Dave Gorman's beard, perhaps.
---
Dan Cruickshank's excellent series on modernism has just finished. I was a little overwhelmed by the future-oriented finale; perhaps the impact - and the seemingly endless hour it occupied - was enhanced by my having put my laptop to sleep for once and just watched the TV. Now: Living With Modernism. Super.
I also saw some clouds that looked like a dog chasing a rabbit.
I'm now watching Kirstie'n'Phil, who tell us you can get a two-bed flat in a leafy-looking street in London for £300,000! Would you believe it?
---
Good: FilmFour replacing More4+1 on Freeview
Bad: Dave Gorman's beard, perhaps.
---
Dan Cruickshank's excellent series on modernism has just finished. I was a little overwhelmed by the future-oriented finale; perhaps the impact - and the seemingly endless hour it occupied - was enhanced by my having put my laptop to sleep for once and just watched the TV. Now: Living With Modernism. Super.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home