Made me laugh:
From BBC Good Food magazine:
"[The Fat Duck] was recently voted the best restaurant in the world, making it one of only three restaurants in the UK to be so honoured."
On the subject of food, does anyone know where I can find a vegetarian pesto?
"[The Fat Duck] was recently voted the best restaurant in the world, making it one of only three restaurants in the UK to be so honoured."
On the subject of food, does anyone know where I can find a vegetarian pesto?

2 Comments:
Isn't all pesto vegetarian?
It contains parmesan; proper Italian parmesan tends not to be vegetarian; but mostly you can't tell because only British brands bother to say - I wouldn't've thought vegetarianism is particularly prevalent in Italy (or, indeed, France, America, Germany...). Of course it's not entirely clear why I should worry... frankly vegetarianism is a bit silly and it's one more thing putting me off travelling, which is daft.
Post a Comment
<< Home