I'm...
so sick of myself and my life, of being short and fat and badly dressed (especially the way the ends of my jeans catch under my shoes), of it being so damn hot, of never getting anything done, of having no real idea whether there's anything worth waiting for any more, of being stuck in my house with my equally-neurotic (but incompatibly so) family with nothing better to do, of never actually getting around to planning my escape...
---
I'm tempted to take the car and go somewhere, and hang the emissions. But when one no longer has a student loan coming in, the cost of petrol, parking, trains, cinema tickets etc. rather mounts up...
Have to escape, have to escape! Both in the short and the long term...
---
I'm tempted to take the car and go somewhere, and hang the emissions. But when one no longer has a student loan coming in, the cost of petrol, parking, trains, cinema tickets etc. rather mounts up...
Have to escape, have to escape! Both in the short and the long term...

4 Comments:
Go to the beach. It will be beautiful today, and more or less deserted.
Or, yknow, don't.
TCH
That would've been even harder to justify than a trip to Bristol! And a bit late in the day... I'm feeling much calmer now having spent a couple of hours in The Lovely Marshfield ignoring my problems...!
I thought for a moment that "and hang the emissions" was jive for "and gas myself". I guess not.
Hehe. Sorry to disappoint you. Isn't disappointment a dreadful thing?
Post a Comment
<< Home