Blog-of-the-North will return...
... I'll fix the dates so it's all together. But for now, I'm feeling useless again. I've never had any ambition to speak of, and at the moment I have very little confidence either. Which is only going to get worse unless I actually start to get things done, beginning with shoe-horning all my possessions back into the cupboard where I can't see them...
I went looking for fixings to hang my new noticeboard, but since I only need two I wasn't really willing to buy a bag of fifty, so that's another thing I've failed to do.
On the bright side I do think I've developed a more fluid driving style and greater observation of road-signs...
I went looking for fixings to hang my new noticeboard, but since I only need two I wasn't really willing to buy a bag of fifty, so that's another thing I've failed to do.
On the bright side I do think I've developed a more fluid driving style and greater observation of road-signs...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home